Limited Scope Services
Limited scope services refer to a-la-carte family law services which allow the client to conserve funds by paying for only what they need.
Limited Scope Services include:
- independent legal advice on domestic contracts;
- general legal and strategic advice;
- drafting of court documents;
- attendance at specific court dates, such as conferences, motions or trial;
- negotiations with other party or opposing counsel;
- procedural assistance with court documents and procedures.
Legal Coaching allows the client to remain self-represented, with Whitney advising and assisting in the background, as-needed, such as reviewing court documents, answering questions and advising on legal issues, strategy and procedure on an as-needed basis.
“Whitney was phenomenal. We worked with another law firm and got the run around that cost us a ton of money for nothing. Her communication was on point. Very transparent and really works for her clients. Empathy and understanding goes a long way during a tough court process. I would recommend Whitney to anyone with a family law issue. A+”